Sunday, May 24, 2009

Saturday activities ...

This morning Anas and I decided to test out our dirt bikes that just came out of the workshop. His was in for a full service this time. (and Danau stickers on the white bike will be coming soon hehe).

We went into the woods around Kg. Kepayang where I got stuck in a puddle of mud! Due to my ever so "light weight" (dammit), I sank in a foot deep! (I'm not putting up the pic =p)

Here is where we took a break as I was so tired from trying to get out of the gooey mud .....


(K says "Oh ini gambar Anas ujibakat untuk iklan Colgate! lol)

And this is me cleaning up the "chocolate coated" KTM .....



In the afternoon, we were itching to ride again and so we did! The route started from Simpang Pulai through the countryside all the way to Batu Gajah!!! It was such a beautiful day and the scenery was just fantastic! (The orange KTM bike is the one we use for competitions and the white Suzuki ER is Anas's)

Here are pics next to the lake in Batu Gajah ...



TK called and we went out for a drive with our group of driving "kakis".

The three of us at the uphill checkpoint ...



Back down in Kg. Kepayang



It is now 2:45 am and here we are creating this entry at Vanggey in Greentown =)



Good night. *yawn*

No comments:

Post a Comment